"All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened
and after you are finished reading one you will feel that all that happened to you
and afterwards it all belongs to you; the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse,
and sorrow, the people and the places and how the weather was."
Ernest Hemingway

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Postponed?

Possibly.

Since my access to the Internet over the next few weeks will be spotty at best, and nonexistent at worst, I have decided I will post a bonus review this upcoming week and, afterwards, an extra review when I have the opportunity.  Besides which, I've decided to experiment with something special for the bonus reviews and take some time to read literature of a shorter, more lyrical nature:  poetry.

While I can't say how well such reviews will stand up to the typical form seen on this blog, it seems like a fine opportunity to take the chance and just-go-with-it.  Reader's Reach receives extra reviews, and I can try some experimentation.

A win-win, don't you think?

As always, good reading.

- The Scrivener

No comments:

Post a Comment