"All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened
and after you are finished reading one you will feel that all that happened to you
and afterwards it all belongs to you; the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse,
and sorrow, the people and the places and how the weather was."
Ernest Hemingway

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Regularly scheduled programming...

As promised, Reader's Reach will return to its regular schedule of updates.  With this week's "bonus review" and a new review already posted, I can safely promise that there will be no more interruptions.

Well, for a while, at least.

As you might have guessed from the evasive language above, however, I have something special planned for Reader's Reach  in the ensuing weeks that one might consider an "interruption."  Nothing drastic, but, rather, something exciting I should think.

At least, for me.

(Of course, then again, my definition of fun might be slightly distorted.)

Regardless, I'll offer more details later.  For now, it's back to books, back to reading, and back to enjoying the sheer pleasure of having a new book in hand.

- The Scrivener

No comments:

Post a Comment