"All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened
and after you are finished reading one you will feel that all that happened to you
and afterwards it all belongs to you; the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse,
and sorrow, the people and the places and how the weather was."
Ernest Hemingway

Friday, September 25, 2015

In Progress: Thunderstruck (Continued)

Broadway Books
Thunderstuck is pretty great.  But I stopped reading.

I haven't picked it up in two weeks.  (If I'm being honest, it's probably been closer to three since I seem to have forgotten it in my work cubicle.)

I've enjoyed Erik Larson's novel, but I'm afraid that I've made a critical mistake:  I put Thunderstruck down and picked up some other books.

The DUFF by Kody Keplinger.  The Martian by Andy Weir.  Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris.  And, most notably, A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin.

So...I was distracted.

With more books.

(Oops.)

No comments:

Post a Comment