"All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened
and after you are finished reading one you will feel that all that happened to you
and afterwards it all belongs to you; the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse,
and sorrow, the people and the places and how the weather was."
Ernest Hemingway

Monday, July 1, 2013

Something new

As I might have mentioned before, I've decided to try something new with Reader's Reach.

This month, instead of reviewing books in the traditional medium (i.e. paper), I will be reading and reviewing graphic novels - from the Internet.  Web comics will be my focus for five full weeks, allowing for the discussion of something new and, I hope, just as exciting for avid fans of all forms of literature.

Here's what I anticipate reading this month:

Check it out, see what you think, and chime in with your own views for or against these reviews I have planned.  And, considering most of these web comics are still ongoing, let their readers know what you think and consider making them a daily part of your reading prerogative.

- The Scrivener

No comments:

Post a Comment